Choosing the ‘baby steps’ approach, I’m going to pick things I (hopefully!) can actually do!
For the planet:
– Going wrapping paper free
– Stopping contributing to light pollution, by drawing my curtains/blinds as soon as it gets dark
– Try to have a constant gratitude attitude: for the people around me, the things I own, the work I do, the hobbies and talents I have, for everything in my life each day, and above all to God for all these things and His great love and grace and mercy and His presence in my life.
Keep going (it’s as important to keep doing what’s been working well as to set new resolutions!):
– Keep going at my ‘baby steps’
– Keep working on my anxiety through going to group & journalling